Date: 19 October 2017
£95.00 plus VAT
Medtech companies are currently facing some major shifts in the sales landscape.
On the one hand, the rise of STPs, procurement towers and aggregate purchasing is changing the shape of your accounts and decision-making units; on the other, new cost-control measures brought about by greater price transparency, Carter procurement transformation and system-wide efficiency drive are becoming ever more challenging too negotiate.
This webex looks at the key issues involved, in terms of stakeholders, process and policy, and offers some advice for medtech companies on how to engage with all this over the next few years.
This webex is ideal for anyone wanting to better understand the NHS medtech sales environment in England, particularly those:
· Confused by the impact of NHS changes on medtech sales territories
· That need the latest on centralised versus trust-level purchasing
· Seeking an overview on what cost containment policies are operating in the NHS at the moment
To stay ahead of the game, reserve your place at Wilmington Healthcare’s webex, Medtech Sales in the new NHS.
The webex will cover:
· How will place based care, STPs and ACOs affect the medtech customer base?
· What’s the latest on procurement towers?
· What’s the latest on Carter procurement plans?
· How is centralised purchasing having an effect?
· Why do I need to know about AdviseInc and the Purchasing Price Index?
· What is the current status of framework agreements and managed service contracts?
Bookings are taken on a strictly first come, first served basis, and numbers are limited to 50.
For further information please contact John Chater on 01892 752407 or at John.Chater@wilmington.co.uk.