Date: 31 October 2017
Venue: Grand Connaught Rooms, London
£295.00 plus VAT
These are turbulent times for the NHS, halfway through an ambitious reform programme and having to meet rising demands from patients within an ever-tightening budget.
For organisations selling pharmaceuticals, technology and other services to the NHS there has never been a more challenging period in which to do business.
This important event will provide a full update on NHS reforms, including:
Next Steps on the Five Year Forward View:
· Sustainable Transformation Plans – what they are and the difference they making?
· Accountable care systems and organisations (ACSs and ACOs) – how they will become your new marketplace?
· What is happening to vanguards?
· The future of CCGs.
· The effect of mergers and joint committees.
· STPs and RightCare.
The future of procurement:
· NHS Supply chain to procurement towers.
· Who do I sell to now?
Inside the NHS:
· What effect is reform having on secondary care?
· What’s on your trust customers’ minds – understanding your changing market.
This engaging and highly interactive day will include panel Q&A sessions and networking opportunities.
Essential for anyone wanting to better understand the real-world effect of the latest set of NHS reforms in England, particularly those:
In pharma, med-tech and companies providing a product or service to the NHS
In NHS liaison and market access, responsible for understanding and communicating change
Senior managers and board members who require a high-level overview of the new system
Strategists and business planners seeking to align activity to the customer landscape
Presented by Wilmington healthcare NHS experts and chaired by a seasoned industry expert and NHS insider.
Download the agenda and speaker profile here
Register before Friday 29th September and save £100 with the early booking discount.
The fee after this date is £395 + VAT
Bookings are taken on a strictly first come, first served basis, and numbers are limited to 80.
For further information please contact Kresh Selmani on 020 7608 9059 or at email@example.com.