Five Year Forward View - Neurology in the new NHS
Date: 26 April 2017
The Neurology Academy in partnership with Wilmington Healthcare is delighted to offer members and their contacts an exceptional free opportunity* to understand how neurology services are currently being delivered.
This webinar is led by Sue Thomas, CEO, Commissioning Excellence. She will explore a variety of topics of interest to neurologists, specialist registrars or specialist nurses working in neurology seeking to understand how neurology services are delivered in England and what the new models of care are proposing.
• How the Five Year Forward View relates to neurology services
• Progress on improving neurological outcomes and the challenges facing the NHS
• The work of the National Neurology Advisory Group - who are the stakeholders and decision makers now?
• Opportunities the new commissioning systems afford neurology services - who owns neurology commissioning?
• What’s the latest on STPs and vanguards - does neurology have a place at their table?
Bookings are taken on a strictly first come, first served basis, and numbers are limited to 50.
For further information please contact Oli Hudson on 01892 752407 or at Oli.Hudson@wilmingtonhealthcare.com.